Big data is a rising term that describes a huge volume of unstructured, semi-structured and structured data that has the possibility to be mined for information, used in advanced analytics applications and building campaigns for event marketing.
Big data is one of the technologies these days which is terrifically reshaping the business world. It is right that Data Science is laying the foundation for the whole decision-making procedure in the majority of smaller-scale, as well as multi-national, companies. And, big data always sits high on the agenda for numerous marketers, who are searching for new ways to be personal and relevant, and extend the shelf-life of an event –during, before and after.
Big Data Is Changing The Exhibition Trade Show Marketing.
Trade shows and other events have been central to many brands’ marketing strategies for centuries. And these days, exhibition marketers are using big data to sharpen their plans in attractive new ways. Actually, big data is playing a much bigger role in exhibition marketing. Here a question arises, how does big data help the exhibition trade show marketing? Here is the answer:
- Big data can assist exhibition trade show marketers to determine mediums that are most excellently suited for reaching their objective audience, mainly on Facebook.
- Exhibition marketers can maintain comprehensive records of the kinds of outreach marketing that have worked for them in the past. They can make use of this data to optimise their plans to improve their reach and to make sure that the utmost number of people turns out.
- With big data, exhibition marketers can know about what attendees expect.
- Exhibition marketers can assess the income levels of expected attendees using big data. This helps to make certain that they get the most money out of them as possible.
Big Data Combined With Social Media
Social media and big data can work collectively to make outstanding social media campaigns. Big data has taken marketing analytics further about future potentials and the effects of the present strategies in the future. Predictive analysis is gaining popularity with the marketers and big data has a big role to play in it. Not only can the marketers forecast the consumer’s activities, they can also use the conclusions from their analysis in several other indirect marketing methods like split testing. The correct analysis and acceptance of big data will make certain that the plan hits the target and significantly improves the ROI.
Use of Big Data for Enhanced Engagement
Big data can assist businesses and companies recognise how to choose audience or customers to engage, what they want, and who they are. Knowing about the customers and the targeted audience can significantly enhance the engagement. Big data enhances engagement in two ways:
- It allows companies and businesses to react rapidly to customers and audience; better aligning them by building trust and connecting with them at the right moment through the correct marketing touch point.
- It provides the consumer with a sense of control. Control in this line means that the marketing consumers get is streamlined to ‘their’ terms. It’s relevant, timely and arrives through their designated channel of preference. Get that contact incorrectly by delivering incorrect messages at the incorrect time and marketers risk alienating customers. However get it right and smooth interactions will improve consumer experiences and enhance revenue.
Big data is the key to enhancing engagement. With the correct insight data and effectual analysis, organisations can actually understand what marketing actions clients will respond to best.
These days, companies are normally using the Big Data to outperform their competitor. In the majority of industries, new entrants and existing competitors alike will make use of the strategies for event marketing resulting from the analysed data to innovate, compete and capture value.
However, the big data is actually too big that it is hard to manage and analyse, and can become a headache. It is so complex and large that none of the traditional data management tools are capable to store it or process it effectively. Therefore, O2OEvents is providing a complete centralised Solution to Event Industry for big data management where you can centralise all your visitor, exhibitor, and behavioural data into one place. The stored data is always ready to be analysed and activated for marketing and precise matching.