Events are one of powerful part of your marketing programs. We can say that they are the easiest way to get into new manes or a platform to show the brand to your target audience. Most of the companies host an event on the places far away from their companies to attract more audience. When you talk about hosting the events using social media, it would be the most effective way to attract the customer’s attention towards your event. It will be more amplified when it is paired with other channels such as E-mails, SMS, chat apps, etc.
Within multi-channel campaigns, email/SMS automation plays an important role in communication channels and in bidding channels. According to the survey, it has been noticed that multiple channels for event marketing yield higher revenue, better campaign performance, and higher customer retention rates.
Uses of email/SMS in multi-channel event marketing:
- Inviting people to live events.
- Sending alerts regarding upcoming events.
- Sending personalised emails in response to social activities.
- Sending alerts regarding the venues of event hosting.
- Linking videos posted on the web.
You can utilise the multi-channels for event marketing in the following ways:
- Create awareness through messaging – Once you are done with the objective, the next thing you should focus on is to make the people aware of the event hosting. There will no other effective way than using social media as people are more effective on these platforms only and it will cover a large area. Send emails or SMS to the business partners to make your event more effective.
- Go live using social platforms – Go live on social platforms where it is easy to target the audience. Instead of reading posts on social platforms, people prefer to see videos or images to understand the content. Going live is an effective way among all to gain the customer’s trust. Give details about your event and explain to them how it would be useful for them. Answer the queries of the attendees, when they ask you questions while you are live. It can gain the interest of the people towards your event.
- Create a welcome page – When you promote your event in multiple locations, you want to keep all the information in an order where you can drive all your traffic. Create a welcome page of the event on your website. It will help you to arrange the data in a centralised location.
- Provide the registration options – Make sure that your website or social account should contain the registration option where the registration can be made for the event. Provide them with the multiple options to make the registration easier and to make it more convenient to reach you.
- Mobile Friendly websites – People prefer to use mobile phones more than other technology. Make sure to make your website mobile friendly. Provide the links of your websites along with the emails when you send SMS to the customers. Also, create a link in the posts or videos shared on social media for the awareness of the customers regarding the event. Creating the website links mobile friendly would not create an issue while the customers open it on their phones.
The usage of multi-channels for event marketing is a great way to make the people aware regarding the event hosting as mostly everyone uses mobile phones. So, it is an effective idea if you would share the event details through emails or SMS. O2OEvent would provide you a more efficient solution if you would prefer to choose for help. We will provide you with effective solutions for making the people aware.