The Cake Bake & Sweets Show is Australia’s ultimate foodie celebration, a three day live event devoted to the world of baking and the art of cake decorating. We’re seeking an experienced, dynamic, creative and results-driven individual with strong attention to detail to join our Melbourne based team.
In this role, the Exhibition Sales Executive will be required to drive new business development, manage and retain existing accounts, prospect for leads and maximise sales revenue across our Sydney and Melbourne events. Experience within exhibitions and events would be an advantage.
- Make outgoing sales calls to new and existing prospects to actively sell exhibition space
- Achieve personal targets for exhibition sales, outbound calls and all other KPI’s
- Manage sales budget and maximise revenue
- Sourcing and developing your own leads as well as utilising leads from current database
- Reporting all revenues and weekly progress to senior management
- Negotiating and managing contracts
- Ability to travel interstate on business
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales/business development experience in a relevant environment (events, agencies, publishing)
- A highly driven and confident sales professional
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Commercially minded with the ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- Ability to forecast and contribute to budget planning
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business
- An ability to build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with customers and develop a profile within the industry
- Demonstrated ability to assume ownership of a project and generate results
- Competitive salary package and incentives
- International/ Interstate travel opportunities
- A great team culture and friendly working environment
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply with your CV and a cover letter via the “Apply Now” button below.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED