Our company specialises in events, telecom and e-commerce. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Content & Social Media specialist to design marketing collateral, create content for EDMs and social media posts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sound understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat) and how they can be utilised across a variety of campaigns.
- Ability to write succinct and relevant content for multiple digital channels, including social media and email marketing.
- Have exposure in EDM creation, development and measuring
- Ability to assist in managing campaigns across several digital channels simultaneously
- Regular posts & interaction, as required, on all social media platform
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to create content (image/edm/copy) in line with brand tone.
- Execution of email marketing strategies, including paid and organic social media campaigns
Background and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Content and Social Media roles, with a high degree of knowledge/ experience in the digital and social media space
- Enthusiasm and drive for creating content and interactions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and accountability for work produced
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Ability to be a creative thinker with an understanding of emotive branding and design
- Ability to work for a small organisation where you will be responsible for a vast variety of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team, collaborating with other marketing team members
- Ability to hit the ground running and be a quick learner.
If this position is of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?