Global Links is an established, progressive and growing multinational organisation with various brands in Australia and across the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Online Store Coordinator to join our Melbourne Internet team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work with the Operations, Product, Marketing and Web Design teams on a recently launched multi-vendor online marketplace.
- Responsible for maintaining the websites including product catalogue management and merchandising
- Coordinate with vendors provide support and assistance
- Coordinate product photo shoots in consultation with Brands/ Vendors product team
- Maintain a high accuracy and quality of all content
- Monitoring customer fulfilment and follow up
- Assist vendors with billing, shipping and other enquires
- Assist end users enquires on orders, deliveries and other
- Coordinate with the IT department with any technical related questions
- Coordinate with the sales team in new vendor onboarding
Skills and Experience:
- Previous online, e-commerce store management experience is preferable but not essential
- Have a commercial acumen and an advanced level of Excel skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and have solid attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply with your CV and a cover letter via the “Apply Now” button below.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
|Job Category||Information Technology|