The Cake Bake & Sweets Show is Australia’s ultimate foodie celebration, a three day live event devoted to the world of baking and the art of cake decorating. We’re seeking an experienced, dynamic, creative and results-driven individual with strong attention to detail to join our Melbourne based team.
In this role, the Sponsorship Sales Manager will be required to manage and retain existing accounts, drive new business development and maximise sponsorship revenue across our Sydney and Melbourne events. Experience within exhibitions and events would be an advantage.
- Developing new revenue streams for sponsorship including both at event and online/digital opportunities
- Collaborating with leadership and cross-functional team members to brainstorm, plan, and develop new ideas and strategies
- Sourcing and developing your own leads as well as utilising leads from current database
- Attending relevant industry events, maintaining and growing the database of prospective sponsors
- Crafting sponsorship sales collateral working closely with the Exhibition Director, Marketing Manager and external creative and design teams
- Accurately reporting progress through weekly sales reports and forecast revenue projections
- Working to ensure all sponsorship benefits are developed in consultation with Marketing and Operations teams
- Working to ensure all sponsorship benefits are delivered on time and within budget
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales/business development experience in a relevant environment (events, agencies, publishing)
- A highly driven and confident sales professional
- Commercially minded with the ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- Ability to forecast and contribute to budget planning
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business
- An ability to build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with customers and develop a profile within the industry
- Demonstrated ability to assume ownership of a project and generate results
- Competitive salary package and incentives
- International/ Interstate travel opportunities
- A great team culture and friendly working environment
- Free Parking
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply with your CV and a cover letter via the “Apply Now” button below.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED